Why Choose Us as Your Tax Professional?
All Your Tax Needs in One Place
How Can We Help You?
Enrolled Agents, CPA’s, Attorneys and Certified Financial Planners™ are available to Address your Tax Concerns.
Saturday, Sunday & Evening Appointments Available
Caring for All Aspects of Your Financial Life
We make the pieces fit togetherTax Preparation
Small Business Accounting
Estate Planning and Administration
Geriatric Care Management
Individual Corporations & LLCs
Trusts & Estates
- The expectation of a significant change in your income and/or life style due to a job promotion, a change of jobs or retirement.
- Any correspondence from federal, state or local taxing authorities.
- Drawing from or rolling over your retirement plan or IRA.
- Taking distributions from an estate, particularly tax-deferred inheritances.
- Cashing in insurance policies or annuities.
- Buying, selling or exchanging your personal residence or any other real property during the tax year.
- Contemplating making large gifts or charitable contributions (cash, real estate, or other property.)
- Starting or purchase of a business.
- Questions about a major purchase (for example, buying vs. leasing a car).
- If you need a friendly voice to talk to, please call. No issue is too small when you need advice.
Free Quote · Free Second Opinion · Quick & Thorough Turnaround
30+ Years of Combined Experience
Attention to Detail
Sat. Sun. & Evening Appts. Available
Same Day Preparation Available
Reasonable Rates / Family Discounts
Dedicated Staff of Professionals
Individual Tax Return: 1040
Tax Returns for Partnerships: 1065
Tax Returns for Corporate Income: 1120
Corporate Income Tax Return for an S Corp: 1120S
Tax Return Fiduciary Income Estates and Trusts: 1041
Tax Return for Estate Tax on Descendent’s Estate: 706
Avoid Tax Troubles
It is far more preferable to work with you BEFORE the transactions are complete so that all choices and tax consequences can be reviewed.
Budgeting Tip: Pay Yourself First